I haven’t been here for a while! London life is so busy, not enough hours in a day…. I have decided to post a recipe, learnt in an Indian cookery class I took with Chef Salim from Pardes. These aloo tikkis are utterly delicious, easy to make, fragrant and fantastic as a starter or a snack. This is his recipe.
- RT @ADHalliwell: A NEW WINE is born! El #Senyal from @CellerAlimara in @DOTerraAlta. This made from 100% #WhiteGrenache aged on lees for 6… 1 day ago
- RT @LaNaveEtnaWines: I simply love my new labels! 🌋 twitter.com/migueldealmeid… 2 days ago
- RT @asterleybros: Badges for #ImbibeLive have arrived! Come and try some of our pre-release London Fernet on Stand E71, leave your f… https… 2 days ago
- New labels are in for the wonderful @lanaveetnawines #premium #craft #boutique #etnaforever… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Right off the bottling line! @CellerAlimara #boutique #premium #craft #winelabeldesigner #packagingdesigner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago