I haven’t been here for a while! London life is so busy, not enough hours in a day…. I have decided to post a recipe, learnt in an Indian cookery class I took with Chef Salim from Pardes. These aloo tikkis are utterly delicious, easy to make, fragrant and fantastic as a starter or a snack. This is his recipe.
- Congrats to @asterleybros in making it to the top 50 @obsfood things to love in 2017! Label… instagram.com/p/BQsdQLFgurV/ 1 day ago
- @asterleybros #luxury #craft #spirits #spiritsdesigner #winelabeldesigner https://t.co/0HzHC6yXHf 1 week ago
- RT @asterleybros: A piece by @foodismuk out today: Bitter Fruit. We get a mention with some of our heroes! @… ift.tt/2khvb8Q https… 1 week ago
- RT @TheIsClub: theindependentsclub.co.uk/an-interview-w… #nowlive our #February #interview with @asterleybros https://t.co/l6xRHsdlJy 2 weeks ago
- @benugo at St Pancras International. #atrocious #service #sortyourselfout 2 weeks ago