I haven’t been here for a while! London life is so busy, not enough hours in a day…. I have decided to post a recipe, learnt in an Indian cookery class I took with Chef Salim from Pardes. These aloo tikkis are utterly delicious, easy to make, fragrant and fantastic as a starter or a snack. This is his recipe.
- @CellerAlimara @diffwines @sittastings @CELLERPINOL @girodelgorner Good to know, great client collaboration!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Good luck to @asterleybros for tonight's @bbcfoodprog #bestdrinksproducer2017 nomination! #premium #craftspirits https://t.co/rsLQdNnUZb 5 days ago
- @diffwines @sittastings @CellerAlimara @CELLERPINOL @girodelgorner Nice labels ;-) @CellerAlimara 5 days ago
- RT @SchoolofBooze: Tonight at #bbcfoodawards I shall mostly be drinking beauties created by drinks category finalists @asterleybros, @olive… 5 days ago
- When your recycling bin says a lot about your passions :-) https://t.co/OoP1gdUh0P 5 days ago