I haven’t been here for a while! London life is so busy, not enough hours in a day…. I have decided to post a recipe, learnt in an Indian cookery class I took with Chef Salim from Pardes. These aloo tikkis are utterly delicious, easy to make, fragrant and fantastic as a starter or a snack. This is his recipe.
- Cattle Baron Zinfandel for @OffPisteWines now in @BoothsCountry #packagingdesigner #winelabeldesigner #craft https://t.co/Lo7q3FNjLy 2 days ago
- @OffPisteWines #10thAnniversary #gin #packagingdesigner #wibelabeldesigner #craft #premium https://t.co/t21tRoRKxW 3 days ago
- RT @BoothsCountry: It's #winedown Thursday & time for our Victoria's first #wine event recommendation for this weekend! From @OffPisteWines… 3 weeks ago
- @willyoung All of those cooked by my grandmother. 3 weeks ago
- Appalling circle line service this morning @TfL. 1 month ago